In light of developments with COVID-19, and the uncertainty surrounding it, we wanted to inform our community of updates related to our operations and the steps we are taking to insure the well-being and safety of our employees and customers.
It goes without saying that our thoughts are with everyone affected by the global outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). We are monitoring the situation closely and responding to the rapid changes every day, because the safety and well-being of our customers and associates remains our top priority.
Our operations will continue, and our incredible team that fulfills your orders is taking every precaution to ensure that products are handled with care. We are diligently following the guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). In addition, we have implemented precautionary measures to ensure a clean and safe environment:
- Halting international and domestic air travel to minimize the risk of exposure
- Keeping our associates safe by halting visitors to our offices
- Moving to work-from-home and digital collaboration alternatives to minimize in-person meetings whenever possible
- Practicing frequent hand washing and use of sanitizers
- Maximizing cleaning measures at our distribution center and offices to ensure safe product shipping
- Practicing social distancing in work and shipping environments when more than one associate is involved.
As a result of these uncertain times, orders may be slower to ship should courier services be compromised. However, we will make every effort to communicate any changes to your shipment as soon as possible.
Our hearts go out to those who have been impacted by this global pandemic. We are grateful to healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are working to contain this coronavirus. At decoratd, we will continue to put the well-being of our associates and customers first, because we are all in this together.